People ask us, "Are you like this all the time?" Our answer: "Yep." As evidence, we've been keeping track of some of the more...unusual...things that pop out of our mouths during the day. We don't write down the context or meaning; in most cases we've since forgotten what they were anyway. Please enjoy responsibly.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

September 4, 2011

"I think I'll change Ellie's middle name to 'Halibut.'"*

*Note: Ellie is my daughter.  For the life of me, I said this to Karen not 11 hours ago, and we cannot recall how the hell it came up.  Perhaps it will come to me in a dream tonight.  Wish me luck.

PS - Just to show how awesome my daughter is, I told her I was going to change her middle name; she said, "lol, OK," and promptly changed her middle name to "Halibut" on Facebook.  That's my girl!